Friday, June 7, 2013

Here we go again

So I started doing this Blog way back in the Winter of 2006, when I was inspired by a friend that it is a good way to pass time. And I did need to pass some time because I was currently deployed as a member of C co 1-17 INF, Diablos, 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team.

So I followed my friends advice and started this blogging thing, which I originally started on MySpace. I was having a good time writing about my opinion on things, things or people they bug me, or what I viewed as common everyday Idiocy!

After I started I went on writing for a while, then I stopped, and this cycle would continue for about every 6 months. So I am back onto the writing phase and this time I don't plan on stopping.

So now after a few technical glitches and other mistakes and having to restart a couple of times, here it is me sharing my opinion of the world with the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment